Saturday, November 15, 2014

Lazy Morning - Back Yard Beauty


I am definitely running slow today.  Perhaps it's because it's the first really cold morning we've had (at least by Hampton Roads standards).    I will concede that it is pretty as this back yard photo of the crape myrtles and creek with the tide out suggests.  I need to get moving and run errands, go to the gym, hit the office for a while and then get ready for the "Tennis Ball" black tie event for the Achievable Dream Foundation this evening.  The event is always amazing and a great opportunity to mingle with the "who's, who" of the area.   As I run errands, however, my mind will be on some place tropical - like the scene at the top of the blog which is a scene from near Puetro Castilla, Honduras where my late mother was born.

No comments: