Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year!

I want to wish every reader a very Happy New Year and to also thank each of you for your readership,  I hope that 2013 turns out to be a wonderful year for all.  It certainly will not be dull in the political realm either in Washington or here in Virginia where it is crucial that Ken Cuccinelli and the Virginia GOP - a group I increasingly view as the forces of evil - are defeated in November.  The boyfriend and I rang in the new year at a party down the street which summed up our somewhat unique neighborhood here Chesapeake Avenue with a crowd that ranged from an Air Force general, two FBI agents, many retired military and more than a half dozen gay couples. 

Among our things to look forward to in 2013 is the arrival of another grandchild around July 1st.  I hope readers will continue to allow me to share my thoughts and tribulations in the coming year.


No comments: