Friday, August 26, 2011

Republican Senator caught posting nude pics... on Grindr

Yes, a hurricane is bearing down on the area and the boyfriend and I have been working like dogs all afternoon and into the evening, but some instances of hypocrisy are just too sweet to pass up. Like a Republican state senator posting nude photos on Grindr. You know, that gay hook up application. The hypocrisy of far too many in the Republican Party is simply beyond belief. Here are highlights of how "Andrés Duque" of Blabbeando describes the latest expose of a Republican politicians obviously on the make to do the gay sex nasty:

Another day, another politician caught posting lewd pictures of himself online. So who fucked up this time? None other than Puerto Rican senator Roberto Arango.

Last Friday Puerto Rican TV show *Dando Candela* aired the picture you see to the left which they supposedly downloaded from the popular gay cruisingapp *Grindr*. The picture, they said, is one of Roberto Arango, senator and president of the *Partido Popular Democratico* [Popular Democratic Party].

When asked about the picture, Roberto Arango didn't confirm or deny taking the photograph: Roberto says he's been documenting his weight loss and this may very well be a part of that: You know I've been losing weight. As I shed that weight, I've been taking pictures. I don't remember taking this particular picture but I'm not gonna say I didn't take it. I'd tell you if I remembered taking the picture but I
don't."

Oh, OK. We'll humor you and give you the befit of the doubt. Just as soon as you explain this picture, supposedly taken off the same *Grindr* account: [REMOVED: Click on link above to see it] What exactly are you documenting here? Your anal weight loss?!

I don't mean to seem cruel, but WTF is this "weight loss" excuse? Until such time as members of the GOP and their Christianist puppeteers admit that sexual orientation is innate and unchangeable, we can expect to see more of these exposes - and more lame excuses by the closeted politicians.

No comments: