Sunday, May 15, 2011

Kitty Lee Thomas Sweets

One of the pleasures of yesterday's family wedding was getting to talk with my late sister's daughter (pictured at left with her boyfriend) and getting to meet her boyfriend. They live in New York City where she left a career in investment banking to follow her true love - cooking and baking - that I think she inherited from my sister.
*
She completed the French Culinary School last year and while working in her new profession in New York, she is also working to launch her own company. The newly established website which showcases a few of her products is here. The "About" section of the website which references her late parents brought me close to tears. Her products are wonderful - beautiful to look at and even more amazing to eat. She sent us a box of the Christmas goodies, so we know first hand the quality of the products. I hope readers in New York and elsewhere will give her a try.
*
She's an amazingly talented and bright young woman. Looks wise, she looks much like my late sister and my late mother. I hope her business is a huge success!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish your niece luck. I bookmarked her page so I can check on it from time to time and see how she's progressing. I have a powerful sweet tooth and love to support independent entrepreneurs!

drew said...

She's a beautiful and talented woman..