Monday, February 22, 2010

My Readers - A Sincere Thank You

From time to time readers overwhelm me with their kindness and thoughtfulness. The Internet has a strange ability to link one to others even though you have never met in person. Numerous times when I have needed a lift out of the blue has come an amazing e-mail message - perhaps from France or Australia - or some other evidence that someone finds meaning and/or comfort in my blogging endeavors Today was such a day when I opened an envelop at the office only to find a sweet card and a gift from Stephen, a reader in San Francisco. Stephen, be assured that I will apply your thoughtful donation to my debt elimination fund vis-a-vis my former wife. Please know that your card and thoughtfulness touched me greatly!!
*
Blogging can become additive in many ways, but what always means the most is the contact and sense of connection I have with my supportive readers. Thank you one and all.

No comments: