Friday, January 15, 2010

Destination Key West

UPDATED: We arrived around noon and have settled into the guest house where we are staying on Fleming Street. The temperatures are in the 70's and we spent some time sunning by the pool. When we left Hampton this morning, there was ice on the creek behind the house.
*
Yesterday was insane preparing to fly out to Key West this morning. As usual, I had matters coming out of the woodwork and I will be using the laptop to prepare wills and other documents for a couple I know, drafting LLC organizational documents for another client, and reviewing a business asset purchase for an Indian client among other things while away on "vacation." To add to the insanity, I spoke to a large group of real estate investors at a seminar like setting and did not get home to start packing until after 9:00PM.
*
We are getting up at 4:00 AM and if all flight connections work out, we will be in Key West by noon. It will be great to get away for a while, but I already know I will still be in daily contact with the office and helping quarterback matters from afar. Not to mention whatever e-mails my office manager forwards.
*
As I said before, if any readers will be in Key West, drop me an e-mail and lets have a drink watching the sun set.

No comments: