Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Another Emotional Melt Down

Today has not been a good day on the divorce war front. My family on my mother's side - out of great concern that I might truly harm myself after the melt down on August 21st after the last court hearing, something that I admit is a real possibility - offered to pay a discounted lump sum to get the ex-wife out of my life forever. In typical form, she rejected it, convincing me more than ever that her number one goal is to ruin my life as much as possible having already left me with basically nothing financially after working for 32 years. Not that she wasn't added by a homophobic judge or two who in my view see gays as subhuman and worthy of punishment. I am not sure where it all will end, but one does discover in situations like this who your true friends are and which immediate family members love you and which ones do not. Some show their true colors as having always seen you as a living ATM machine.
*
Through the nighmare of the last nine months of this never ending trial the boyfriend has been wonderful as always, although for the life of me I do not understand what he sees in me. He is one of the sweetest people I have ever known. My youngest daughter has likewise been wonderful. The two of them are treasures and I hope they know how much I love them.

No comments: