Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Divorce Wars Redux

My attorney - who is representing me pro bono - met with the former wife's attorney today in an attempt to find a way to forge an agreement that would avoid the on-going nightmare of homophobic court hearings which are putting me on the edge of either committing myself to a mental institution or doing something far more drastic. While I question the opposing attorneys ethics in handling a case that is ultimately without merit and based on vindictiveness, revenge and harassment, the ultimate problem likely rests with the former wife for whom financial reality was always what she wanted it to be as opposed to objective fact. Funny that she thinks she knows more than the trustee in my Chapter 11 case and other judges who have reviewed my financial records and concluded that I do not have the financial resourse that she thinks exist in her fanatacies. Of course, the other possibility is that she WANTS to push me to suicide. Of course, should that happen, the laugh will be on her since she will end up collecting nothing.
*
I am not sure where this is all heading, but due to the boyfriend's concerns I am going back into therapy tomorrow - which will just further decrease moneys available to pay the former wife - and I will hopefully gain some more options in the event I go into another free fall melt down like over the weekend. Meanwhile, if I find I will not be able to complete my book, I will be doing a number of posts that I will program to post over a period of time (thanks to the magic of Blogger) should I be unable to post daily any longer. I do plan on some bombshells such as:
*
Details on a trip to Washington, D.C., in the summer of 1976 by the former wife - one of her then roommates helped with the costs - that figured significantly in causing me to feel that I had to marry her given my then foolish religious beliefs.
*
The details - and perhaps the actual text - of a January 13, 2004 e-mail to GOP candidate for Governor of Virginia, Bob "Taliban Bob" McDonnell, former Congresswoman Thelma Drake and others in the Virginia Beach GOP establishment (and Victoria Cobb at the Family Foundation) concerning former Congressman Ed Schrock and his Mega Phone "habit."
*
Information on a compromising video of former "Ex-gay" poster boy Michael Johnston acting anything but "cured" which continues to be held for safe keeping by me.
*
Regardless of what happens to me, I do plan on stirring the pot and doing my best to expose liars and hypocrites.

3 comments:

ZIRGAR said...

Man, this is horseshit. I'm really sorry that this has you at such a disadvantage. I don't know what to say other than don't give up. Please. I know about despair and hopelessness and I can tell you that right when you are about to give up, when things appear darkest, that if you squeeze out just a little more resolve and hope, you can make it. I really hate seeing people go through stuff like this, and I can't imagine what it would be like for you as a gay man, but I really hope you can find whatever it is you need to help you hold on. The world needs good people like you in it, man.

Unknown said...

Hang in there buddy. I know it is a cliche, but it is always darkest before the dawn.
Or the other one that people tell me - God doesn't give you more than you can handle, no matter how hard it seems at the time. So you could say HE has faith that you can overcome these troubles and somehow you will benifit from them.

Larry said...

You're in my thoughts Michael. Just get through today. WOrry about tomorrow, tomorrow.