Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Free Michaelinnorfolk Fund

Today I had another hearing in my divorce case with the ex-wife with her trying to have me held in contempt of court for not being in a position financially to pay all lump sum amounts due under the terms of my discriminatory final divorce decree (in my view, I was basically tried and crucified for being gay). The fact that the country is in a severe recession and the real estate industry - on which I rely for the majority of my work - is in a near depression doesn't matter. Moreover, as seems to always be the case, her attorney brought up the issue of this blog and in addition to subtle gay bashing - there ALWAYS has to be some comments about my "lifestyle" in the hopes the judges are homophobic - makes the allegation that I must not be working hard enough if I have time to post articles. Never mind that I typically post between 9:00PM and 1:00AM.
*
In her attorney's next breath, she then complains that the blog ought to be making money advertising - which, of course I could then pay to the ex-wife. The reality is that (1) I do not have enough daily traffic to command high advertising fees and (2) not being a computer geek, I do not even know how to set up advanced advertising options on the blog.
*
PROPOSAL: Anyone who can advise me on how to enhance the blog for advertising purposes, please contact me and let's figure out how to enhance the blog. More importantly, I am starting a collection for a "Free Michael Fund" and any donations received will be used to make payments to the ex-wife. I will report from time to time on any funds actually received. Donations can be sent to 520 W. 21st Street, Suite J, Norfolk, Virginia 23517. I know it sounds crazy, but it would perhaps end the attacks on me maintaining this blog.

1 comment:

Ultra Dave said...

I'm sorry to hear about that. It has been a rough year for sure. When I have a job, I would be glad to help you out a liitle. Though I'm currnetly enrolled in classes for web design, we have not gotten for enough to help with your other problem either, but if I come across something that will help, I'll gladly pass it along.