Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cowards and Anonymous Comments

I know that I have done posts on this issue before, but apparently some people have not gotten the message. Nasty comments attacking me, my opinions, and/or others that are submitted by whiny, simpering gutless wonders who lack the balls and courage to to publicly identify themselves will NOT be posted - so please, do not waste your time or mine.
*
Bottom line, if these malcontents who comment under the name "anonymous" do not like my "holier than thou attitude" or if the truth as I see it hurts, or if they want to alienate would be allies, then they can set up their own blog and vent. I have no intention of providing a platform for their vitriol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michael,
What type of criticism are you getting? Anti-gay? I think you are very supportive for all people gay and straight. Sorry they have been so hurtful. It is your blog.