Monday, August 18, 2008

New Boyfriend

I spent much of the past weekend with a sweet guy that I began seeing about a month ago. It's funny because we first met perhaps almost five years ago and although it turns out both of us felt attraction to the other at that time, he was in a relationship that continued for a number of years more. By happen stance we have seen each other several times in recent months at fundraising and marketing/networking events. Then a month ago he took the initiative and told me he was single now and that he'd like to have dinner with me. From then on we've been seeing each other frequently and yesterday decided that we'd date each other exclusively and see where things go.
*
He's smart and a good conversationalist, sweet, caring, sensual, and treats me like no one ever has before. It feels wonderful, although strange at the same time. He truly makes me feel special. Like my incorrigible angel, he seems to see things in me that I don't even see or feel. It feels so comfortable and safe and so far he has made me very happy. Hopefully, I make him equally happy. I certainly want to do so.
*
And yes, he knows about this blog. :)

1 comment:

Java said...

Congratulations on the progress of this relationship! I'm excited for both of you.