Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Wonderful Blogger Friends and Readers

It has amazed me how through this blog I have encountered so many great people and even more so it has been wonderful how I have developed a bond with people I have never yet met in person. The reality is that except for Java Jones, I have not met any of my blogger friends in person. Nonetheless, some of us have come to communicate regularly - daily in one case - and as a result through e-mails, text messages, and phone calls we have learned about each others' lives and dreams.
*
I want to give particular mention to a very dear blogger friend who just underwent surgery and thankfully came through it fine. He's a wonderful guy and I am so happy for him that all went well. He knows who he is and I want him to consider this post as a great big get well hug. His friendship has been very special to me and he has a knack for giving me the smack down I sometimes need when I begin to get myself emotionally overwrought. Needless to say, I try to be equally supportive of him. He is a dear, dear friend.
*
As for other readers, feel free to drop me a note sometime and tell me about yourself. I promise that I always reply to e-mails. Although I have not done so in a while, I'd also be happy to profile you and/or your blog if you have one. Just drop me an e-mail with some information about yourself along with a photo if you want one posted.

No comments: