Monday, February 25, 2008

Virtual Bitch Slap and Support

Wow, I have been duly reprimanded for getting down and posting about my funk on Saturday night/Sunday morning. I have received a “virtual bitch slap” from my friend Lyndon for mention of the “S” word, as well as accusations of having “pissy fits,” and acting like some soap opera character. If that’s the case, can I at least be Brian from QAF? Actually, I identify more with the Michael character. Sometimes I lose perspective and when that happens many of you give me the needed yank back in the right direction.

In addition to the “tough love,” I have received kind words of support and caring via telephone, e-mail and comments. You all are wonderful and do truly make my life more complete. Not only are many of you sweet and caring, but you have such a skill with words and humor that at times I find myself laughing out loud – yes, Magic Bellybutton, you are included in that bunch as is Vanyel and a number of others. Thanks for caring and thanks for the friendship.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Virtual slaps are okay, just not physical ones.

Of course dunking another person's head in the toliet and flushing is quite acceptable if it helps to bring the person to their senses.

Michelle said...

Wouldn't that be a "prissy" fit, rather than a "pissy" fit? ;-)