Monday, October 29, 2007

Male Beauty Posts - Poll Question

I have been receiving conflicting comments on my Male Beauty Posts. Some readers say that they detract from this blog from being a "serious" blog. Others seem to like the posts. Hence, I figured the best way to try to make a decision was to place a poll questions on the blog. Please take time to vote and let me know your preferences. I will post the results in a week or so. Meanwhile, Meanwhile, I apologize that it's NOT the greatest widget, but my computer skills are limited.

3 comments:

Java said...

Leave in the Male Beauties, please!! They create a wonderful diversion, a spicy counter point to the more serious posts. It is a beautiful balance. Besides, I'm pretty sure you enjoy them, eh?

daveincleveland said...

michael leave the blog just as it is, beauty with incredible writing....what more could you ask for............:)

Anonymous said...

Michael: Please leave in the male beauty postings! I've e-mailed you several times complimenting you on your choices. They add a nice diversion from the often downbeat news items, and your choices are so well-picked it's a pleasure to view them.