Saturday, October 06, 2007

Blogosphere Friends

I want to thank those who have sent me messages of concern, support and outrageous humor from places as far away as Brisbane, Queensland, Australia (thanks Michelle), to as close as right here in Tidewater, Virginia. Besides providing a great form of therapy, writing this blog has generated so many unique and interesting friends who are smart, witty, and generally amazing.
To be honest, I think I often get more emotional support from my interactions with readers and fellow bloggers than I did from a therapy group I was in for a month or so (not that I am critical of the group). I truly am so glad to have connected to each and every one of you. I also note for the record that Raymond, your care and concern has been comforting as well. Hugs and kisses to you down in Charlotte.

No comments: