Thursday, May 10, 2007

Why Is Love So Frightening


As I have said before, I truly do not understand why the Christianists find same sex love so frightening. What could be more in keeping with Christ's dictate to "love one another as I have loved you John 15:13 NIV"?
Of course, then there's this John 13:21-25 KJV:
21 When Jesus had thus said, he was troubled in spirit, and testified, and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.
22Then the disciples looked one on another, doubting of whom he spake. 23Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved. 24Simon Peter therefore beckoned to him, that he should ask who it should be of whom he spake. 25He then lying on Jesus' breast saith unto him, Lord, who is it?
Sounds pretty gay to me.

No comments: