Monday, May 21, 2007

The Pleasures of Surfing


We did go to the beach yesterday and I did go surfing for the first time in a number of months. The ocean water was in the low 50”s (I have been in water as cold as 38 degrees) and I wore a full wetsuit and booties. A couple of cuties were sufing in just board shorts and had to be freezing.

The day was beautiful and I enjoyed getting the exercise. My shoulders are definitely feeling the effects of all the paddling. An added bonus was the nice eye candy in the line up, although summer provides better viewing of the hotties in just their board shorts. I vow that I am going to be more diligent in surfing. It is terrific exercise and such a stress reliever. It is hard to describe the rush of catching a wave and feeling yourself accelerate with the force of the wave beneath you. The photos are one of me headed to the water. The other is some typical scenery.

1 comment:

D-Man said...

I have just one thing to say - SHRINKAGE! Heheheh.