Saturday, May 19, 2007

Getting In Shape



Spring is here and sadly I need to start taking more affirmative action to get back in shape. I am one who, if possible, would prefer to be able to take a pill as opposed to go to the gym or work out. Therefore, I have started riding my bicycle to the office on weekends and trying to get back to doing situps, etc. I may even have to cut out my nightly glasses of wine for the cause.

My goal is to get back to the shape I was in about 3 years ago (see photo at left - I admit that I might have been a tad intoxicated at the time) and lose about 10 pounds. There is nothing worse than going to the beach or sitting out in the line up surfing (surrounded by eye candy) and feeling that you don't look so good, not that I only focus on looks in a guy. I will keep you updated on my progress.

No comments: